Boeing agrees terms with Embraer for strategic partnership

Get Flights for under $199!Just use promo code RT20.Book Now!

The approved terms define the joint venture comprising the commercial aircraft and services operations of Embraer, in which Boeing will hold an 80 per cent ownership stake and Embraer will hold the remaining 20 per cent., Boeing agrees terms with Embraer for strategic partnership
The approved terms define the joint venture comprising the commercial aircraft and services operations of Embraer, in which Boeing will hold an 80 per cent ownership stake and Embraer will hold the remaining 20 per cent., Boeing agrees terms with Embraer for strategic partnership

December 18, 2018Boeing agrees terms with Embraer for strategic partnership